Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SORRY!!!

In an attempt to stay ahead of things (not a normal thing for me to do!) I pre-scheduled a few of this week's posts as I had 2 very large Super Saturday orders to finish. I did all the typing first, as that always takes me the longest, saved them thinking I'd plug the pictures in once I took them and then clearly forgot to add the pictures! Totally a NORMAL thing for me to do.

They all have their pictures now, hope they were worth the wait-

Wendy

**Tomorrow's the big day! My 2x4 Turkey tutorial comes out on U-Create, be sure to check it out . Also Monday is the reveal day for December's Word...of the Month Kits!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...