Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11-Paint Brush Santa


Like a lot of you, I too give each of my kiddos a new Christmas ornament every year. We get our new ornaments after we've finished Thanksgiving dinner along with our dessert. It's kind of our official kick-off to the Christmas season. I base the ornaments I give my girls on some big event that has happened in the past year. This one is going to my baby...to remember all the times I've had to repaint the walls because she displayed her artistic side.
This is a 2" paint brush, handle painted red, felt wrapped around the base, and a few torn strips of muslin tied into a mustache. Go on, celebrate your little artist-

Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

Julie said...

I make my mother 4 ornaments for her tree every year ... one from each of my children. This year they are yarn snow-ball ornaments.

However, she helped me paint my whole house about a month ago (we even had to do my living room and bed room twice because the color wasn't right!)so I'm thinking this would be a perfect gift from me to her esp since she is a Santa collector!

Thank you for all the beautiful ideas : -)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

This is absolutely darling! What a fabulous idea! I am loving your cute crafts. Thank so much for sharing!

Bonnie B. said...

that is adorable!

Anonymous said...

This one definitely gets added to the "crafts to try" pile. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...