Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And the WINNERS are...

Congratulations go out to these 3 fantastic followers! Winners of the play sets from my new
 Itty Bitty Bakers Line
 
Baker's Delight Set Winner:
Brooke Anna
 
Wood Cookie Set Winner:
Amy Snell
 
Wood Sandwich Set Winner:
Bobbie Mackey
*Ladies, will you please email me your contact info sometime in the next 3 days! Otherwise I have to pass on the goodies to someone else!* 
Congrats to you and a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for your kind words and for helping me to spread the word! These items are available for purchase any time on the Itty Bitty Page as well as in my etsy shop!
 
And remember today is the last day to enter the Ornament a Day give away-another WINNNER will be announced tomorrow!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...